November sprint highlightsBy mkennard on December 8, 2010
Below are some of the more interesting accomplishments from the November sprint.
- Posted an update of GMS 7.1
- Fixed 32 bugs
- Implemented getting a license for GMS 8.0 via the internet
- Community edition watermark and internet license implemented
- Finished the GUI modernization work
- Implemented ArcGIS web layers for dynamic background maps
- Redesigned the GMG solver dialog
- Updated the GMS Advanced training course materials
- Updated 31 tutorials
- Documented the new Check For Updates and Annotations features on the wiki.
- Created the GMS Image Gallery on the wiki.