April 2011 Sprint Highlights
By mkennard on May 27, 2011
Some of the more interesting accomplishments from the April 2011 sprint:
- Fixed 22 bugs.
- Created 64 bit versions of MODFLOW.
- Taught the GMS training course in Dresden, Germany.
- Updated the tutorial docs and files on the wiki for GMS 8.0.
- Fixed some issues with the IUZBND array in the UZF package.
- Documented MODFLOW world files on the wiki.
- Simplified code behind Contour Options and Raster Options dialogs.
- Added tests for the Set Arc Directions From Stream Data feature.
- Researched converting the wiki to a pdf or chm file.
- Fixed some coding problems that were resulting in compiler warning.
- Changed the Visual Studio project for 64 bit GMS to follow pattern of 32 bit property sheet.
- Added to the suite of 64 bit test.