Software Programmer Intern
3210 N Canyon Road
Provo, UT 84604
Help develop 3D graphics software used to solve the world's water problems. At over 18 years on the market, this software is used around the world to model oceans, rivers, watersheds, and groundwater. Flexible hours - you can set your work hours around your class schedule.
- Develop and refactor portions of core libraries
- Write unit tests
- Work with others in an agile programming environment
- Help find and fix bugs
- Programming experience with C++ (required). Java or other object oriented language experience is also helpful
- Computer Science education (no degree required)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and maintain good relationships
- Configuration management experience with Subversion is helpful
- Starting at $14-$17/hr DOE
- Part time position
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title you are applying for.