GIS Software Developer
Work in a growing Civil Engineering software company that provides water modeling products and services around the world. The position with Aquaveo will help with core development of these products.
The candidate will
- Research, develop, and test applications for water modeling software and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Integrate DotSpatial features with existing software applications and add updated functionality.
- Implement a model builder tool to create and run custom workflows.
- Develop a cross platform software application for reading, writing, and rendering different types and sizes of files.
- Develop parallel algorithms to reduce memory consumption and loading time for reading large files.
- Setup the Aquarius workstation software in a server computer and configure HydroServer.
- Develop data utility tools to handle data transaction between HydroServer and Aquatic workstation.
- Develop tablet apps for transferring data.
- Develop a digitize tool to extract plot data values from different types of image formats and store them in tabular data format.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and knowledge of Geographic Information Systems programming, HydroServer, Mapwindow, DotSpatial, GDAL data providers, Mobile app development, database management, software development, and testing; programming skills in C++, MYSQL, and PHP.
Based on qualifications
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org